Friday 14 February 2014

My First Blog (with a little help from Blair)

Hello World!

It's me, Allison - aka Loom Blogger. I will be providing you with the best loom bands news out there - and I will also share other cool things that loom lovers like you will also enjoy.

So, yeah....

Here's my first share:

Pro Tip #1 - if you want crazy amounts of loom bands for a crazy great price, visit Amazon (here's the link) and buy a couple bags of these! When I ordered them, it said that it could take up to 14 days, but they arrived in more like 6 or 7 days. Awesome surprise when I got home from school!


These bands did not disappoint. They didn't come separated by colour, but there were lots to choose from:

1. red
2. orange
3. yellow
4. dark green
5. light green
6. four shades of blue
7. purple 
8. white
9. black
10. brown
11. pink
It also came with several packets of s-clips and c-clips. Pretty much a jackpot!

Here is a picture of my two favourite creations so far:


I hope to do this blog every week or so if I can. Next week I will show you how to make the ladder bracelet (aka the top bracelet) - it will be with a video. Ladder bracelets are intermediate/beginner bracelets. 

If you have any suggestions or requests for future blog posts, please leave me a comment!

K, bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment